Aug 13, 2021
Most people have a favorite hairdresser or perhaps even a favorite barista … we have a favorite gastroenterologist. This is Dr. Angie Sadeghi’s second time on the podcast—she just has so much knowledge to share! Circle back and listen to Episode 3 for her full backstory, then give this show a listen to learn all about the gut microbiome, how to feed your “good” bacteria, the brain/gut connection, hidden causes of anemia, her opinion on probiotics, and more. Your gut will thank you.
What we discuss in this episode:
- Check out Dr. Angie’s first appearance on the show, Episode 3
- The dangers of lactose intolerance
- Understanding the microbiome and how to feed your good bacteria
- The brain/gut connection
- How much fiber do you need?
- Do probiotic pills work?
- Hidden causes of anemia
- Follow Dr. Angie @Angie.Sadeghi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Switch4Good/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/switch4good/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SwitchForGood
- Website: switch4good.org
- Support Our Cause: https://switch4good.org/support-us/