May 29, 2020
What are we really ingesting when we drink cows’ milk?
What are mothers passing through their bodies to their children? What in the world is a dairy allergy?
Dr. Vivian Chen dives into the dangers of dairy and her story of transitioning to a plant-based diet after a battle to diagnose the root of her infant’s feeding problem.
As a double-certified physician, Dr. Chen has seen a host of improvements in her patients when they cut dairy and address their lifestyle.
She’s going to tell you the sneaky ways dairy might be affecting you -- and your children.
What we discuss in this episode:
- The top four allergies Dr. Chen says mothers should look for.
- Ethnic diversity in allergy prevalence and the difficulty in testing for allergies.
- Delayed vs. acute symptoms and allergies in adults vs. babies.
- Elimination diets to discover the root of your symptoms.
- The effects of casein metabolizing into casomorphin.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Switch4Good/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/switch4good/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SwitchForGood
- Website: switch4good.org
- Support Our Cause: https://switch4good.org/support-us/