May 13, 2020
What really happens every time
you put food into your body? What is the microbiome? How does it
affect us? How important is fiber? What about pre and probiotics?
Dr. Will Bulsiewicz answers these questions and more in this
riveting episode all about the gut. Think of it as Microbiome 101.
Understand the science behind this multifaceted system then learn
how to put it into practice by picking up a copy of Dr.
Bulsiewicz’s new book, Fiber Fueled.
What we discuss in this episode:
- Dr. Bulsiewicz’s new book, Fiber Fueled
- Prebiotics versus probiotics
- The science of how to heal your gut
- The gut/brain connection
- Benefits of fermented plant foods
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s nutritarian philosophy
- Dr. Bulsiewicz’s
Connect with Switch4Good
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Switch4Good/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/switch4good/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Switch4GoodOrg
- Website - https://switch4good.org/