Feb 9, 2022
Food addiction is one of the biggest addictions on the planet. To some degree, everyone has experienced a struggle with food addiction. But we can't just stop eating. We need food to survive. The question is, what type of food do you consume? Think of your body like a computer and the food you eat as the software. Would you put malware inside your computer? Today's guest is Fraser Bayley, a former butcher turned vegan health coach. Fraser looks at bloodwork markers to gauge a client's health status and teaches them to understand how their body communicates. When you truly understand the mechanism of how your biofeedback works, you'll know what vitamins and minerals you could be missing; you can essentially hack your biology to the point where cravings are almost non-existent. Which in turn makes choosing healthier options easier.
What we discuss in this episode:
- The challenges Fraser encountered in his teenage years
- Life inside the butchery industry
- What made Fraser walk away from his life as a butchering intern
- Shaking off the need for medications
- How Fraser deals with anxiety and mental health issues NOW
- Understanding BIOFEEDBACK to make better choices
- What many fitness coaches struggle with but they won't always admit
- The HUGE motivating factor that encouraged Fraser to make the complete shift
- Two KEY HABITS that can transform your life
- How The World Peace Diet influenced Fraser’s decision to become vegan
- Is intermittent fasting beneficial for everyone?
- What does Fraser’s diet look like?
- Recommended books: The World Peace Diet, The Untethered Soul, Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao
- Read Fraser’s blog: The Mask Of Masculinity’s Missing Chapter - The Meat Eating Mask: https://www.veguplife.com/blog/the-mask-of-masculinity-s-missing-chapter-the-meat-eating-mask
- Use code SWITCH for 25% off your order at MaxinesHeavenly.com
- Purality B12 Deal: http://puralityhealth.com/SWITCHb12 to buy one B12 and get one free plus 35% off the rest of Purality’s products
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Switch4Good/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/switch4good/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Switch4GoodOrg
- Website - https://switch4good.org/