Jan 6, 2021
Adam Sud is such an inspiration, we had to have him on the show again. Listen to his origin story in Episode 2, then catch up with Adam’s latest endeavors in this episode. Adam is currently heading a nonprofit and leading a groundbreaking study to determine the effects of a plant-based diet on addiction and recovery. He acts as a guiding light and offers a much-needed reminder that love is the cornerstone of motivation and life itself. We cover a ton of topics in just one hour—whether you’re interested in science or need a bit more compassion in your life, everyone can benefit from listening in to this conversation.
What we discuss in this episode:
- Brief summary of Adam’s addiction and recovery story
- Negativity vs positivity in regards to habit change
- How a plant-based diet can affect addiction recovery
- The ongoing study on addiction recovery and diet
- The cornerstone of practicing self love and communicating love to others.
- Explaining depression versus grief
- Adam’s nonprofit Plant-Based for Positive Change
- Rip Esselstyn's The Engine 2 Diet
- The study’s GoFundMe
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Switch4Good/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/switch4good/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Switch4GoodOrg